FAQs – Players
PLAYING THE GAMES
BONUSES AND PRIZES
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
You have two options to report a crashed game.
- Submit your Match ID from the crashed game along with a support ticket to customer service. To find your Match ID, open the MegaFans app, click on ‘Home’, choose ‘Completed’ and then ‘Crashed.’ Click on the game that crashed. Your Match ID will be at the bottom of the detail screen.
- If MegaFans determines a game has crashed, you’ll see a Report Problem button after seeing game results. Click on the button and follow the steps to report the issue.
FAQs – Developers
NEED TO KNOW
- Receiving Payments
- Invite Additional Team Members
- Guide to In App Billing
- Supported Countries for In App Billing
- In App Billing Configuration for Unsupported Countries
- Apple Rejections and How to Respond
- Facebook Install Invalidation Setup (iOS)
- Custom Theme
- Single Sign On
- Tournament Types
- Videos and Examples
- Anti-Cheating Techniques
- Linking a Megafans Only SKU With Your Original SKU
- Game Menu Optimization
- Call to Action Button Samples
- Apple App Store Submission
- Enable your players to compete for real-world prizes
- User Experience and App Design Guidelines
- Welcome Back
- Upgrade, Login, and Logout
- Report Score
- When you’ve set up your account on the MegaFans Developer Portal, follow these steps to add your game to the platform:
- Go to the Developer Portal dashboard. Contact MegaFans to Get Started Add Your Game button. Download the MegaFans SDK and integrate it. Your game will have a unique ID that you’ll use during the integration process. MegaFans will be able identify your game and register it with the server for testing.
- Identify Game Assets. Here you’ll put in your game description, URL, icon and a screenshot for use on the MegaFans game portal. This information will also generate awareness and provide how-tos about your game.
- Point your game to the MegaFans production location, upload the binary code and submit. The MegaFans team will review and release your game onto the platform.
- Set up Push Notifications. You have the option to use MegaFans push notifications to contact potential players.
- Evaluate Performance. Contact MegaFans to track your game and request enabling of cash tournaments.
- If you are working with iOS, MegaFans requires:
- at least Xcode 9.0
- At least 9.0 deployment target If you are working with Android, you’ll need:
- API of 19 or higher
- Android Studio 2.x+ project
- A gradle build system If you are working with Unity, MegaFans requires the 2018 version.
- MegaFans can provide technical support for the following game engines:
- Native (Android & iOS)
- Unity (Android & iOS) When wrappers or extensions are in place from developers, these will facilitate MegaFans integration. Third-party software development kits are allowed from:
- Swift (Cocoa & Cocoa Touch)
- MegaFans eSports platform is a free, easy-to-execute, robust multiplayer, mobile game system.
The competitive platform offers players:
- Multiplayer tournaments
- Player chats
- Leaderboards and teams
- MegaPoints loyalty program
- Compatibility with Apple and Android MegaFans provides the behind-the-scenes support to ensure your players are engaged, including:
- 24/7 customer service
- Industry-standard security measures to prevent cheating and fraud
- Analytics to help you optimize your game
- Yes! Game outcomes are based on player ability, not luck. Player skill determines tournament winners. MegaFans provides the platform to play and does not collect any profit based on tournament outcomes.
You can find cash competitions across an array of sports from chess to golf, where tournaments enable participants to showcase their abilities and win money if they outpace competitors. MegaFans expands this landscape to include skill-driven competitions on mobile devices, with player ability determining the outcomes.
When assessing if your game is a game of skill, answer the following questions:
- Does skill determine the game outcome?
- Are tie-breaking events decided by skill?
- Does the format of the game allow skilled players to consistently outpace competitors with less skill?
- Is the element of guessing removed from the game?
- Does the game have specific rules preventing calculating the odds of success?
- Does the game minimize randomness? MegaFans follows United States Federal and State regulations for gaming. Residency is verified. IP address and location services are used to confirm eligibility to participate in cash games. And players must be at least 18 years old to participate.